This is the newest version (G3) Tube Front Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 6″ wide flare for a Jeep CJ-7. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide a great way to remove unwanted under hood heat.
Based on our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders, this model has a 6″ flare built on it to reduce mud and water from being flung around by those big off road tires (also helps to be street legal).
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with a product that will hold up on the trail.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
Built from rugged 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ wall tubing
- Retains your stock inner fender well
- Now standard with perforated side panels (to remove unwanted heat)
- Available in Hi-Fender version (TFF1820)
- Also available in a 0″ flare (TFF1600) and 4″ flare (TFF1700) version
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version (TFF1810)
- Includes easy to follow installation instructions
- We also offer a matching rear flare (TFR1001)