Protect the sides of your Jeep’s tub with a set of the Heavy Duty GenRight Rocker Guards (also known as rock sliders).
Our design is 6″ TALL and fits tight to the body for maximum protection. This model features our new super grip “dimple die” step, which is welded onto a 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ thick DOM steel tube as a side bar which sticks out 4″. The tube is angled up at 15 degrees and sticks out the same distance as your flares, which is also perfect for use as a step.
- Specifically designed to fit 1974 thru 1986 CJ-7’s.
- This design gives up NO ground clearance (unlike others) and will not get hung up of trail obstacles.
- Laser cut and formed from tough 3/16″ thick cold rolled steel.
- Built in Step plate is dimple die punched for extra foot traction.
- Side (slider) bar is 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ thick DOM tubing.
- FULL protection from wheel well to wheel well (simply slide under your flares).
- Secures to the side and bottom of the tub.
- Includes all flush mount Stainless Steel mounting hardware.
- Powder Coated Black finish.
- Sold in pairs.