This is the newest generation (G3) GenRight “tube style” Hi-Fender for the Jeep TJ & LJ (Unlimited) that everyone is talking about.
Built tough like our regular tube fenders, these fenders are constructed 3-3/4″ higher that stock to allow you to run bigger tires with minimal lift. This keeps the Jeep CG (Center of Gravity) low so it will feel more stable out on the trail and the road.
Built from rugged 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ wall tubing and plated with 1/8″ thick steel, these fenders will hold up on the trail.
Now includes perforated side panels to remove unwanted under hood heat.
- Cut out side panel for easy access and better ventilation
- Aluminum inner fender now available
- MIG Welded in a precision jig to assure a good fit.
- Bigger wheel opening (up and back)
- Re-uses original inner fender well.
- 4″ Flare size.
- Can be used with your existing factory hood, cut down (with template provided in GenRight kit).
- Now includes perforated side panels (to remove unwanted under hood heat).
- Available in Standard-Fender version
- Also available in a 0″ flare and 6″ flare version.
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum version
- Also available in a light weight Aluminum HI fender version
- Will also work with AEV Hi Line hoods.
- Inner fender mounting kit sold separately.
- 100% Made in the USA