This is the newest ALUMINUM version (G3) Tube Front Hi-Fender from GenRight Off Road, with a 0″ flare (aka: Boulder Series) for a Jeep TJ or LJ. We have incorporated a removable side panel into this new fender that not only makes it look unique but helps make installation easier and provide an optional way to remove more under hood heat.
The GenRight Hi-Fender models allow you to run larger tires without lifting the vehicle.
This is our trail proven Boulder Series tube fenders in Aluminum for the best possible tire clearance! however, this model may not be street legal in your State.
This is a great way to repair/replace trail damaged fenders or upgrade/update your Jeeps front fenders with better trail clearance.
- Super lightweight Aluminum Alloy version, only 6lbs!
- Hi-Fender model opens the wheel opening 3″ up and 3″ back.
- Innovative removable side panel (easy access to engine compartment)
- Larger wheel opening to better clear bigger tires
- Built from durable 1-1/2″ diameter x .188″ wall tubing
- Easy to install, retains & reuses your stock inner fender well (aluminum inner fender wells are also available). (TFF2HIF)
- Now includes our perforated (shown) side panels(TFF5506) to remove more unwanted engine heat
- Standard – Fender (TFF2610)
- Also available in a 4″ flare (TFF2730) and 6″ flare (TFF2830) version
- 100% Made in the USA