This is the GenRight 6″ wide REAR Tube style Hi-Fender Flares. Sold in pairs, these tube flares are one of the latest trends in Hi-Fender body armor.
They are a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
- Hi-Fender style flares allows clearance for big tires on little or no additional lift.
- Flat styling, matches the G3 style front tube fender flares.
- Better tire clearance than stock.
- Built from tough 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8″ thick steel plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
- They will fit the rear wheel opening of a non stretched TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can easily fit up to a 40″ tire (42’s with a little trimming).
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards).
- This tube Hi-Flare is also available in a 4″ wide version too (TFR-1020).
- Since we offer aluminum corner guards (CNR2013), these flares are available in a heavy duty bolt on version too!
- Bolt-on version is also easily removable for incredibly tight trails or to touch up paint damage.
- For maximum protection & durability of your Jeep, we recommend that the tube flares be welded on to a set of our Full Corner Guards. Please select type when ordering.
- We also offer a great looking front Hi-Fenders in steel and aluminum to match.