This is the GenRight 4″ wide REAR Tube Flare(s). Sold in pairs, these all metal tube flares are one of the most popular trends in off-road body armor.
Built from tough 1/8″ thick wall steel tubing & plate, these flares will let you bash your way through your favorite trail obstacles.
They are also a great way to replace trail damaged fenders and plastic flares, and freshen up the look of your rig, while adding durability!
GenRight tube rear flares are also bolt-on! Yes, you can still weld them on if you want to. But, the main advantage is that this allows us to offer a lower cost version that is also tough AND replaceable. This is the same version seen on all our GenRight trail rigs for the past two years being bashed on trails almost every weekend.
- Cool tube styling and tough trail function.
- Flat rear “flare” top plate to match the front GenRight tube front fender models.
- Flare shape is similar to the factory TJ rear plastic flares for similar tire clearance and look.
- Made with 1-1/2″ diameter x .120″ wall thick tubing and then topped with 1/8″ thick steel plate.
- Will fit a TJ, YJ, CJ or LJ.
- As pictured, this rear flare can fit up to a 40″ tire.
- Flares are sold in pairs (does not include the corner guards, sold separately).
- This tube flare is also available in a 6″ wide version too (TFR-1001).
- These tube rear flares will fit on standard or stretch GenRight corners.
- Also available in the new Hi-Fender version (TFR1020)