Kit Contents:Front: Lifted coil springs, adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, 0.25″ thick crossmember, transfer case skid plate, sway-bar quick disconnects, 3″ bumpstops, adjustable track bar, track bar drop bracket & hardware.
Rear: Lifted coil springs, adjustable high-clearance lower control arms, adjustable upper control arms, long arm frame brackets, track bar bracket, brake line relocation bracket, e-brake relocation bracket, bumpstop brackets & hardware.
Shocks: Features (4) Performance 2.2 series shocks.
- • Transfer case skid plate will not fit models equipped with 249 transfer case.
- • Models equipped with CV style front driveshaft may result in driveshaft vibration. If this occurs, replacing the driveshaft, axle yoke and / or transfer case yoke will need to be performed to rid the vehicle of driveline vibration.
- • Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make sure it is away from the moving components.
- • Increased ground clearance.
- • Levels the front with the rear of the Jeep.
- • Application valved Performance 2.2 series shocks.
- • Features high clearance lower control arm design.
- • Features our NEW X-Flex control arms:
- • Massive flex joints with 2.5″ diameter body and huge 1.25″ threads
- • All joints are fully rebuildable
- • Fully greasable
- • Adjustable retainer ring
- • Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
- • Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
- • Part #: PERF905
- • Install Time: 8 – 9 hours
- • Wheel Backspacing: 3 5/8″
- • Recommended Tire Size: 31×10.50