Kit Contents:Front: Lifted leaf springs, transfer case drop kit, power steering pitman arm, sway-bar links, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation brackets, bumpstops, u-bolts and hardware.
Rear: Lifted leaf springs, track bar drop bracket, brakeline relocation bracket, bumpstops, u-bolts and hardware.
Shocks: Includes (4) RC N2.0 series shocks.
- • If vehicle is equipped with manual steering, add manual steering kit to cart. [+ $45]
- • 100% bolt-on installation.
- • Increased ground clearance.
- • Leaf springs are double tapered with teflon pad
inserts for a softer ride quality.
- • Transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft
angles to avoid vibrations.
- • N2.0 shocks are application valved providing optimum
on and off-road performance and feature:
- • Nitrogen charged
- • Massive 1 3/8″ bore
- • Chrome hardened 9/16″ piston rod
- • 10 stage variable valving
- • Spring loaded piston rod seal
- • Military spec. fluid rated to -50° C
- • Part #: 620N2 – Power Steering
- • Part #: 620MN2 – Manual Steering
- • Install Time: 6 – 8 hours
- • Wheel Backspacing: Factory
- • Recommended Tire Size: 33×12.50